R/T Tuning is moving to a new facility in January 2015!
We are already in the process of building the shop of our dreams featuring:
- 2 INDEPENDENTLY CONTROLLED DYNO CELLS : We are really excited about this one. These environmentally controlled rooms will have less variables, helping to produce the most consistent results possible for tuning. Also our 2WD Dynojet and AWD Mustang 500 dyno will be IN GROUND!
- IN GROUND ALIGNMENT RACK! With us being the areas alignment specialists, we are really excited about this one. In the past 7 years we have literally aligned over 2500 lowered cars (let that sink in for a minute). If you start crunching the numbers and doing the math on the time it currently takes us to get some cars in the shop and set them up its astounding. Putting our alignment rack in the ground will vastly increase efficiency and further ensure that your vehicle is safe from cracked lips.
-DEDICATED ENGINE BUILDING ROOM: Our current shop never really allowed us to keep the work area for engine building all in one place due to the layout. Our new facility will have a room that is strictly for engine building only allowing us to work more efficiently and uninterrupted, ensuring that your motor is built to the highest standards possible
- 6 BRAND NEW VEHICLE LIFTS: These lifts will all be in a row, in the same part of the shop, which will not only look better, but like everything else we are doing, it will be more efficient for our staff. And since these are brand new, we can continue to work on your vehicles during our transition with with no down time.
-LARGER RETAIL SHOWROOM AND WAREHOUSE: We will have an even bigger retail showroom for you to put your eyes and hands on the best performance parts this industry has to offer. And with that comes even more of the parts you want, in stock, same day at great prices.
- CLIMATE CONTROLLED SHOP: Anyone who has ever worked in a 95+ degree shop with high humidity knows it makes a hard job even harder, so we think our current employees and future employees will certainly appreciate an air conditioned shop, and as an added bonus they will be more productive while working on your vehicle.
- DEDICATED MACHINING & FABRICATION AREA: Everyone knows machining/fabrication/cutting and grinding is messy work. Our new shop layout will totally take your vehicles out of harms way and again this will just help overall efficiency, and will approve appearances. Our current shop doesn’t allow for us to perform all these operations in one area due to the design.
- EASIER TURNPIKE AND MAJOR ROADS ACCESS: We have done pretty well for our selves in the last ten years for being on the back side of a 100 year old building, under a water tower (#
weliveinconstantfearofitfallin g) . But our many out of state customers will appreciate not having an extra 20-30 minutes of drive time for the last 5-6 miles of their trip. This location will also have much higher road side visibility with thousands of potential new customers driving past every day (currently about 6 people or so drive past us daily)
- NEW EQUIPMENT AND TOOLS: In addition to updating all of our existing shop equipment (new software and hardware for the dynos and alignment rack) , we will be adding a plethora of new stuff, including all new tool boxes and work benches for our staff, a proper exhaust extraction system and much more.
Please note the only thing that isn’t changing is our staff, our name and ownership. All the familiar faces will still be here and they will shortly be joined by a few more new ones. The details of the Location will be announced shortly, in the meantime we will be sharing progress pictures and more information.
We ask our friends and customers to help get the word out and let everyone know that R/T Tuning is building the shop that all of the performance car enthusiasts in the northeast deserve.
We would also like to hear from you: what would you like to see at the new facility? What do you think would help us serve you better?
Tell us. Post about and share this information about our move and use #RTisforthepeople with your suggestions.
Thank you all so much and we are looking forward to the new year in our new facility.
October is Stock-toberfest!
For the month of October we are celebrating those guys and girls that are ready to get started in modifying their vehicle. Friends don’t let friends drive stock so if you have a stock vehicle we are offering a 10% discount on all parts and 15% discount on all labor performed in October.
These discounts only apply to someone that is looking to modify a vehicle that is 100% stock when it comes in for service.
Drop that ride height with a coilover installation and alignment!
Open up your exhaust for a better sound and more performance with our wide selection of in stock catback exhaust systems!
Let your engine breath with one of our instock cold air induction kits!
Carry out a Cobb AccessPort, Diablosport Intune, or SCT flash programmer for additional performance on even a stock car!
Contact us at 215-855-5565 or at Erik@rttuning.com for quotes or to setup an appointment during STOCK-Toberfest.
Fall Service Specials at R/T Tuning
The summer might be winding down but our service specials sure aren’t! We have some great parts and service specials in store for our customers to help stretch this car season out as long as possible and save you money at the same time.
All of the Cobb upgrade packages are on sale through November! Big savings for all of you MazdaSpeed3, Subaru WRX, Subaru STI, Ford Focus ST, and Mitsubishi EvoX/Ralliart owners! These packages will include labor, parts, and a flash tune for these cars that safely but dramatically increase horsepower, torque, and fun factor.
Just a few examples of the savings can be seen below. Please contact us for a quote for your particular vehicle and desired package.
*2014-2015 Ford Focus Stage 1 Power Package = $699 (Normally $750)
*2008+ Mitsubishi EvoX Stage 3 Power Package = $2799 (Normally $3025)
*2008+ Subaru WRX Stage 1 Drivetrain Package = $349 (Normally $400)
The Uprev Tuning Special Returns!
By far our most popular service special each year is our spring Uprev sale so we’ve decided to run it in the fall as well! For the months of October and November we are dropping the prices on our Uprev tuning service to $575 which is more than $125 off of our normal pricing! That price includes an Uprev “Reflash” license and all of the dyno time your car requires to be fully tuned by one of the best Nissan tuners in the nation.
Don’t waste any time booking with this special as it is always immensely popular!
(Pre-dyno check and sales tax not included)
Fast Intentions Header and Tune Package
It’s no secret that the guys at Fast Intentions are pumping out some of the nicest products available for the Nissan 370Z these days. All of their products are made in house in the USA and made to order so if you want it you have to wait your turn…..unless you shop at R/T Tuning. We have one set of the awesome Fast Intentions long tube headers in stock and ready to be installed and tuned for $2100 plus sales tax. That is $350 still in your pocket compared to our normal pricing!
Want the headers with installation but no tune? How can you say no at $1699 plus sales tax?!
We only have one set in stock at this special price.
As always keep an eye on our Facebook and Instagram pages for daily specials on parts and labor as well.