- Electronic Vehicle Ride Height Measurement System: Which allows us to set your coilovers to equal levels.
- Electronic Corner Weighting: This allows us to balance your cars weight by adjusting the suspension. It makes sure each wheel has the same amount of weight on the ground. Or you can shift the weight where you need it. Doing this makes the car easier to handle and allows you to make faster lap times.
- Integrated Bump Steer Measurement System: Basically, this system moves the car through its suspension travel to see where the numbers move and if you’re getting bump steer. Then we can get the proper parts to fix the issue.
- Laser Sensors: You don’t have to remove bumpers like you do on some other types of machines.
- Special Adapters: Safe for all wheel types. Won’t leave scratches.
- Flush mount style lift accommodating even the lowest cars.
R/T Tuning is also heavily involved in all sorts of motorsports and have done full suspension and alignment set ups for several types of race cars including: Formula D drift cars, Global Time Attack cars, Honda Challenge cars, HPDE, NASA, AER, and SCCA, Hill Climb, Drag cars, you name it, we’ve aligned it.
R/T Tuning does not just align race cars all the time, we have set up countless street cars, with everything from a totally stock suspension to lowering springs or coilovers and airbags. We have done it all. Feel free to reach out to us to discuss your vehicle handling goals.